View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 02:38 PM   #14
Gotenntitans

Re: Sold my 1990 Chevy Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
I was wondering. Seems like you got that Sport just a little while (a few years probably) ago. But you have something else to drive now.
Yeah, I bought it with some money my mother left me after she passed away in June, 2020. I just had to do something that I know she would have wanted me to do, which was NOT just put it in the bank and sit on it. That truck was great find and it gave me something to get my mind off my grief and seemed to really cheer me up. I went to a lot of car shows in it and won some trophies. It really was an eye catcher!

I honestly hated driving it, though, because I didn't want to get it dirty because I would have to wash it and might scratch the paint. Aint that crazy? I mean it! That's just crazy illogical on my part.

So my dad turned 82 and doesn't drive very much anymore and he had already given me his dad's '67 F100. Now he's given me his '03 Silverado. I'm an only child, and I've always known someday the day will come when I'll end up with all of my parent's things. I'm not ready just yet, though.

The '03 drives great, though, and is really super nice. It has 58K miles on it and is still almost new-like inside.
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote