Thread: 1960 Biscayne
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #254
Zoomin
Man of Mini-Talents

Re: 1960 Biscayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfm64 View Post
Looks like quality time with loved ones and some family! Lookin good!
Yep, doesn't get much better than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 884x4Sub View Post
Car looks amazing, you nailed the stance and the wheels, I'd leave the color, its timeless. you keeping the 3 on the tree?....3 on the floor would be cool for low $$
A couple of things hit me over the weekend - out of the harshness of the fluorescent lights of the shop and in the sunshine, the blue comes alive and it does an excellent job of accentuating Lola's lines and curves.

The other thing that was interesting was the reaction of people when they saw the six cylinder in there. I overheard on guy saying he expected to see a small block in there and thought the six was a nice surprise. But the six is soooo slow. I didn't want to do the cruise on the track for fear of getting run over. It also doesn't have the right sound for the way it looks, IMHO.

I can live with it the way it is for a while with a cut and buff, but the paint has some bubbles and chips that need to be fixed. I would really like to do some things like Cruisin the Coast and Power Tour, and that means a new engine and transmission with overdrive.
Posted via Mobile Device
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote