View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #68
robs71k5
K5drive

Re: Softop installation no Holes

First off I don't want to start a frenzy cause the fibre glass guy leaves me with impression he's not crazy about doing the product so intensely .Second I had to do some work on the part even he produced so things will gradually get going but I still might find pretty quickly that I still need another fibre glass guy.
As I said I have two pieces for sale now and I need to make some decisions on whether to keep going with present guy or keep looking .Also whoever is the lucky Persons to purchase the first two will have to be the testament of the product . No sense in rushing out ten if there going to get bad reviews !
Now I heard another issue might be shipping due to not being original part to The Blazer This is becoming a real headache for me sometimes because I barely have the time to prepare and repair. Another issue is where do I start on the list.? The first entry ,or the first commenting on they will take one .I just really don't want to anger anyone and want to do it fairly without getting into trouble over it.
Regards Rob
Posted via Mobile Device
robs71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote