View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #43
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Blazer parts you can't buy aftermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awelle01 View Post
for 2-3268, the way i read the table you posted, it says 1/4 head, which if you reference the top table it says 1/4 head = .48" diameter. which is also the same info the lady gave me over the phone when i ordered. additionally they fit the visor bracket i tested last night, unless i was imagining things.

And correct, there is a $20 minimum, so i ordered extras. I can double-check tonight if needed
If you could stick a tape measure on the head that would be great. If it is at 1/2" that is what is needed if it is 5/8 it is the ,60 which I could not get to go in the inner hole. The way they have the page laid out is a little confusing but I do see what you are talking about. Thanks for responding back on it. If they are correct I am going to order some to go along with the stainless bolts and washers I got for the 3rd long bolt.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote