View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #135
Walts_restoration
Real Projects never die

Re: How about some pics of 73-87 Long Beds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvsapp View Post
guess i'm not the only one that has cousin trucks out there. BTW the last line, DOOOOO IT!!!!!!

The 77 red parts truck with a flat cam that gave its rust free front clip to my 77

The 73 cheyenne 10 i learned to drive on at the farm

My 77 when i first got it next to my brothers 78

The 77 red convertaburb, only 3/4 ton convertible with a tow package and a 454 bbc you've ever seen right? lol

Green 75 k5 on the farm

Gold 76 k20 350 th400 np203 on our farm. All original at near 300k, truck never gets stuck and just putputputs around. Good old workhorse

My 86 k5 post tree falling on the front clip (ice storm). Ive sense straightened the clip out more, got a matching grey hood off another truck, and a good mark grille (will not buy a grille that is not gm, hours with a rat tail and a bastard file making everything fit)

77 heavy half just like my blue 77 but more optioned out, ac, positrac (if i wasnt going 4x4 in my 77 it would be under my truck now lol)

Not pictured: my dads 73 c20 work truck @ 200k, owned it since it had 40k from a farmer 20 years ago, 73 c20 w/60k. bought from an old farmer, for when my dads 73 is to far gone (green truck in my main picture), 74 3/4 manual steering manual breaks, just a spare work truck for hauling lumber at the house we live on. gold 76 (you can see it in the background of the brown 77), 79 white 3/4, just a work truck, not the nicest when we bought it, not the nicest now, but it was cheap. My brother has an 84 c20 at his house too lol. Oh ya, another 77 heavy half scottsdale i believe down on the farm, tree hit the cab broke windshield and passenger window, but has an 80k mile non-egr 350 that ran great, was a fun drive home with no windshield lol. I think i remembered them all.

My name tag says Ryan

KansasTwister On other forums