View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:14 PM   #17
beaterku

Re: Crazy throttle question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH Lead-Foot View Post
Interesting problem. I have adjustable pedals from the power train donor, but all of the modules / sensors are matched.
Just wondering, is a difference in travel at the pivot where the sensor mounts, on non-adjustable pedals (Fixed) and the adjustable pedals. Otherwise, there is no other reason for the change in part numbers. A call to a friendly Chevy dealer part counter may ask if it has adjustable or fixed pedals by using the RPO code, as it would show up on their screen as a prompt.
My old parts manager took a counter job at a large GM dealer after our old dealer went thru a bad "Buy-Sell" issue...and we closed. I will stop in and ask since I have an appointment near by.
Of course, we can alway check RockAuto for foot notes if multiples are offered.

Yep, I am 6'4" and the wife is 5'7"...I think see wants to drive my 67 C10. So adjustable pedal are going in along with power buckets. She can drive it once.
The adjustable pedal has half the range of rotation of the non adjustable. I noticed it a few months back but didn’t think anything of it. I figured the sensor was calibrated differently. Guess I was wrong lol
beaterku is offline   Reply With Quote