View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:12 PM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: Window Stuff: Glass & Stainless.

It's a hard thing to ship, isn't it? Windshield is worst. The windshield halves are the toughest part. I need one set for my '67 out of that heap.

I know hard parts will be tough. Nothing pretty or exciting, or even all that hard to find. For what it's worth, for this year's Carlisle Truck show I'm bringing a mini-junk yard and playing that up. Rather than the usual "No one buys those, leave them home" I'm flooding my spaces with parts of all types... all 67-72. It will be a lot of work. I may do two trips up which means three total. I have good stuff for the tables, good hard parts, and some stuff I'll just be glad to see get used and not take home. I'd like to find someone to buy the lot of the hard parts... cheap

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote