View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #353
RodsGreen10

Re: 1976 Square "Simple Green"

So when I was putting the carb on the other day I noticed one of my vacuum lines had came off from my HVH carb spacer. The one that I have a T in it that goes to the tranny and the vacuum ball on the firewall. Funny thing is truck ran fine with it unplugging. Got all that fixed. I use a carb spacer for that and brake booster. Run the pcv to the base of the carb so it will distribute to the intake runners evenly. I have grown tired of the stainless braided line. So ordered a new black anodized fuel log from BLP. Ordered Earls Performance Black braided pro lite 350 fuel line. Also got all of the black anodized fittings. A new fuel pressure reg and a new fuel pressure gauge. The pro lite braid gives the same features as regular stainless braid but it lighter and easier to work with. I will get pics when everything shows up.

Put the truck back on the dyno Friday. BLP had the carb dialed in dead nuts on. AFR is perfect. No adjustment needed. Plus and I love this it gained 30 more HP over last dyno pull. only things that changed was new headers and new carb. Worth every penny. I take it that the carb I had before was undersized for my motor. Now I am going to have to buy a new tranny I got my eye on 2 so that's probably what I will be doing this winter.
RodsGreen10 is offline   Reply With Quote