View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 06:17 PM   #21
68C15
blood type; Retumbo

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
I got tired of the empty tp roll so I built a dispenser with a backup
That would be a bad idea. Then you have 2 empty rolls to change. I'd like to have a password operated dispenser that give out 8 sheets at a time and on a timer. You have to wait 2 hours to get another 8. Make them count.

When the wife sees me take iPad to the bathroom she knows it's gonna be a long visit.

Tim, you being happy makes me happy. We're all part of one big happy crew, you just happen to be the leader.

The 2 stroke snowblower is dead. The big one gave me problems. In the spring I added a shot of Stabil and filled the tank. Today I tried to start it, nothing. The tank and carb were full of water. So I removed float bowl, opened valve and let it drip empty. Then removed tank and cleaned it out with carb spray. Reinstall, fill with fresh(ish) gas and gave it a try. I figured it will take a lot of pulling so I strung out a cord to use electric start. The starter just spins. Then I pumped the primer twice and gave the rope a pull. Vroooommm. Bring it on weatherman!
Man rule #77...if you own a 67 stepside with a caddy 472 you will never be in danger of loosing you man card
68C15 is offline   Reply With Quote