View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #47
blazed870

Re: First Time Bagger.... trying to cup LCA's

Here are some updated pics. On the pic of the rear end, I don't have the bottom bolts bolted up yet on the bags, thats why they look crooked. My buddy gave me the panhard bar and I was going to build a bracket off the passenger side trailing arm, but today he gave me a bracket that bolts to the rear axel. I am mounting it behind right between the trailing arm and the drum brake. The rear wheels are the 10" wide rally's I found on my local craigslist. My little helper is proving they are 10", and he is pointing out the new ball joints. This job is taking 3 generations of Riley's to complete; my dad, my son, and myself. I wouldn't have it any other way. Take that back, its the Riley boys and the members of this website. Thanks again.

I'm on nights at work for a little while and then getting my wisdom teeth pulled the morning I come off of them so updates may be a week or two away but here is my checklist of things I think I have left.

1. Run airlines
2. Wire compressor
3. Install the 1.5" drop blocks I ordered from Way2lo2

3. Find someone to trade the 15 x 8's I have for the front for some 15 x 7's that I would like to run.

4. Buy new tires - BFG Radial TA's - (that's going to hurt the wallet) I may need some help determining what size tires to go with here guys.

5. Swap around rear shock locations and then either use the Shocks Hottrucks reccommmeded or measure and find some. If I just switch the lowers, then I am going with the ones he said. If I do upper and lower mounts, then I will measure and report back which ones I used.
Attached Images

blazed870 is offline   Reply With Quote