View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #28
Gotenntitans

Re: Learned valuable lessons today!

Just got home from visiting with the owner of the shop. He said that the woofer was damaged most likely from "heating up, then cooling down." That's tech talk and I just don't know much about electronic equipment. I point blank asked him if there was any chance at some of the stuff that his friend "just happened to be wanting to sell" was possibly stolen. He assured me that it was not. He said that he usually doesn't warranty ANY work on electronics, but since it's been less than two weeks, he would get it taken care of. He and I are going to split the shipping on the woofer being sent off to be repaired.

He and I were talking when a mutual friend and long time business owner, Jerry, showed up at the shop and called us both by name and stayed a bit and shot the bull for a while. After Jerry left, I told the shop owner that if he was friends with Jerry, then that made me feel a lot better about this stereo deal that was just seeming to be going sour. He said he felt the same way and after seeing that Jerry and I are also friends, he agreed that he felt better too.

I think this will get resolved now for sure. GTT
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote