View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #308
RKS0069

Re: The 60-66 "PAYING IT FORWARD" thread!

Hi everyone! I have a few things I need to see if anyone wants. Let's start with four items. I have two complete torsion bar front ends one is from a '62 Chevy c30 dually, the only thing I've done to this is remove it from the truck. the second one is from a '62 GMC 1500 series, it was ordered from factory (Oakland) with one ton brakes it has new ball joints and tie rod ends plus we turned the drums and replaced wheel bearings, brake pads and wheel cylinders. I feel really bad about just dropping these of at the scrap yard. I'm located in the bay area in California. I'd like for someone to just take them all complete but if it seems that no one is into that then I would be willing to part them out if anyone needs specific parts. Third item is a 305 v6 that came out of the GMC, it ran fine when we pulled it out (probably ten years ago) It has the bell housing for the sm420. Fourth item is the rear end out of the Chevy, I'm not even sure what it is but it needs to be rebuilt that is for sure. sorry for the crappy pictures! I can get better ones and I will get some of the engine as well. It is buried in the back of the garage, I haven't seen it in many years. v
Attached Images

2011 GMC Sierra LML Z71 crewcab shortbed
RKS0069 is offline   Reply With Quote