Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 08:46 AM   #613
gigamanx

Re: S10 Swap how to

As always, thanks for the post JoeDoh. Not sure I could have made it this far without your responses. Funny now that I have the S10 blown apart and I look at your Booger build thread, everything makes sense and looks right. I must be learning something! Any chance you have a picture of the V6 motor mounts? Do I just build an adapter plate with an 8.5" offset or is there more to it?

I'm finding myself with more and more questions simply because I am planning a few steps ahead and working on steps I know I'm good with. Obviously blowing apart the truck wasn't terribly difficult, but I didn't want to damage anything I wanted in the future. Looking ahead, I have to start thinking about what gets fabricated first, what I need to fit back on first, etc.

Just have the passenger side electrical and ECU to take out and the cab can come off.

Build Thread Phase 1 "The Swap": 1949 3100 with S10 swap. Beginner build with ambition!

Build Thread Phase 2 "The Drop": Beginner Build with Ambition gets Air Ride

Last edited by gigamanx; 05-19-2017 at 08:57 AM.
gigamanx is offline   Reply With Quote