Thread: Owen's C10
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 06:24 PM   #917
mooseknuckles

Re: Owen's C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwade View Post
And you switched to 98-02 LS-1 power steeering pump? The intake came from summit as well? How do you like the intake? Does it use the truck injectors? Thanks for all the info.

Wade
it's just a normal power steering pump but the ICT Billet kit mounts the pump on its side like f-bodys, instead of up/down like others. The pump I have does not have a threaded fitting for a return line or else I could of went with a remote reservoir...would've saved me some headaches. The intake is from summit and was a good price, and looks good, but my tuner guy says it hurts torque. it also has a terrible resonating sound coming from the top that goes away when you put your hand on it probably from the material being too thin. The truck injectors I had to make fit, which means pulling the black plastic cups off the bottom of the injectors to make them fit down in the bores. I also had to cut down the brackets for the fuel rails because of the shorter truck injectors...not a big deal, but now I need bigger injectors since the stock truck injectors are now maxed out.
mooseknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote