View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #17
Custom 68

Re: changing upper a-arm mount locations. Wanting input please

Rob it seems you are the master at this so I will step away from the torch and drill... lol
I was basing on what you said earlier thinking I could get away with less antidive. you mentioned maybe between 6 to 8 degrees.
I have also noticed most of these aftermarket front cross members that are set up for handling have a much less angle. I was trying to get less caster gain by bringing the front down a little more than the rear point. It seemed that was the general direction to go. I will go out and do some more measuring to see what i might find.
Again I dont want to do anything to make my truck unsafe I don't want make it handle worse my only goals are to learn more about the suspension plus make some modifications which I also enjoy and save a couple bucks. Anyway if you have any other inputs or thoughts please let me know. I dont want to reinvent the wheel so to speak
Holler if I can get anything else to make sense of this
Thanks
Dave
"A good friend will bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was frekin awesome".
"If it doesn't fit force it...If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway!"
Custom 68 is offline   Reply With Quote