View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 09:11 PM   #113
HO455
Post Whore

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Suburban?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryorstemmed View Post
https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1...248329933.html

Here is one in Idaho. Looks nice, but I am on the lookout for one with 4wd.
That certainly is a nice one for a reasonable price ($ $8500). I will post the photos for later visitors to enjoy.

Reluctantly selling our beloved Suburban. We are the second family to own the truck and we've had it for over ten years. It has about 2000 miles on a completely rebuilt motor done by a professional shop (I have all receipts). It starts, runs, stops perfectly. All lights, locks etc work. Has working front and rear A/C but will need charged. Truck is a daily driver and shows some character. Had a few spots developing in front of the rear tires and rear quarters. Pretty typical for this year. Interior looks great but not perfect. Original Scottish Tweed seats in fair condition. The front could use some attention.

We hate selling Tortuga. It has been a member of our family for along time and we've even wrote/recorded a song about her.

Original factory 402 big block. New tires, rebuilt carb, new battery, new starter. wood bed is perfect

****** I have just had an expert educate me that this truck is a very rare Highlander Edition only available in 1972***** The interior package and seats were only available in the upgrade package of 1972 and is quite rare.
Floorboards /door jams all excellent and solid. Pls call or text with questions.
Attached Images

If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377

Last edited by HO455; 08-04-2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: -2 spelling
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote