View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 03:58 PM   #222
buffydores

Re: 1978 Russet Metallic 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipm View Post
You'll have to send me a tutorial on using the native image hosting. Can't figure that out to save myself!
I'm probably describing it poorly. When I mentioned native gallery, I was actually not talking about the gallery, I was talking about the ability to embed. The only drawback to that is that you loose the ability to edit it after 10080 minutes (1 week).

The more flexible way to do pictures is to upload them two-at-a-time to your gallery on this site. There's a 500kb limit on size, so most people will need a phone app to resize their photos. I have an Android phone. I downloaded a free app called "Photo & Picture Resizer" to help me handle the duty. Strangely, most of the free photo editors don't allow you to resize your photos, which seems terribly strange to me. If I need to do edits on the photo, I'll just use a free photo editor app and then resize. It, honestly, sucks. It would be cool if the upload functionality of this site were more robust, but I'm still happy they're willing to host all these pictures.

Last edited by buffydores; 07-23-2017 at 06:08 AM.
buffydores is offline   Reply With Quote