Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 02:33 PM   #366
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Well, that cross member is possibly a contender for a WTF thread.
Glad you got it all sorted for the customer.
Thanks Rian, personally I'd like to forget about that crossmember. Better now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
That '50 is the perfect example of "you can't judge a book by it's cover". Good thing he brought the truck to you to be repaired before things started falling off... or worse!
Thanks Johnny, there's a lot of shoddy work being done out there but this is one of the worst I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Apache View Post
Think they might have been related too the previous owner of our truck
Yeah, right... It's insane. Scary insane...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Looks like the Oregonians are taking over Tuba Trucks.
Nice save on the 50's truck.
Those oreganeners are everywhere... and a damn good thing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherWs6 View Post
How could any human being put that cross membe ron and be like, that should be fine.
I know... thats some crazy stuff. I don't think I would be able to sleep at night if I thought that was fine... yaknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
good to see that you got the 50's truck safe! I can't wait to get some time off to come see you again, maybe in a few weeks! lunch will be on me, buddy
Thanks Chad... Man, I'm pretty hungry, you know any burger joints with really cold beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Hey, Happy belated Fathers Day. You did fill out the adoption papers on me, right?
See ya in October.
You're about the right age... got the right interests... I'd be an instant granddaddy... hmmmm, OK, where do I sign.
October... yeah, looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerbob View Post
Clem, would you be interested in more parts? Buddy of mine has whats left from HEAVY CHEVY in ROGERS.
pm sent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Saw this and wondered if it was modelled on you.

I need that... funny it's not even a tuba, it's a euphonium or that guy is 9 foot tall. if you carry a tuba around for a couple of years, you don't forget how big they are.

Don, will your truck be finished this fall? no push, just hoping you and Chad will be showing them at the party. Come for the weekend... big fun. we've got a different salvage yard this year.
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote