View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 12:17 PM   #1
BlueJeep

My Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the C.B. and optional rally fun pack

Having had my truck done for a little while now, I knew that I would need a new project. After a few Power Tours I have learned that living out of a standard cab truck for a week with twin boys who aren't getting any smaller...room was in short supply, I decided that my next project needed to be a 1950's 4 door station wagon.

Chance would have me at my pinstriper's shop this past spring helping unload a couple of 40 Fords that didn't have any suspensions. His brother was telling me how much he liked my truck and wondered what my next project would be. After telling him I wanted to find a 50's 4 door wagon (Ford, Chevy, Dodge....didn't matter), he said I needed to stop over at his house. He had a 54 Chevy wagon that he had purchased most of a decade earlier, and decided he wasn't going to get to it and wanted to see what I could do with it. After telling me what his vision was for it, my vision for it had similar elements. A deal was made and a couple months later I was back to load it up.
Attached Images

86 Suburban
88 Jeep 6.0 swap
49 Chevy truck
54 Chevy wagon

86 Suburban lowered 4/6
54 Chevy wagon
49 Chevy/s10 mix
88 Jeep Wrangler rockcrawler
BlueJeep is offline   Reply With Quote