View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #16
jumpsoffrock

Re: '67 C50: Widowmakers and other restoration stuff(TONS OF PICTURES)

Thank you all for chipping in, I really appreciate it, it's a huge step in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkn463 View Post
As for the master cylinder, Napa still had rebuilt units available a couple of years back.
Nahhh, they were my first choice--they didn't even have C50 listed. They did have a C80 and B50(bus) listed, but there were no brake parts available to either of them.

But I also challenge whether they tried hard enough, I was working on a (much more common)'56 Ford F-250 a couple of years ago, and as soon as they couldn't find it in the computer, they went to their old tattered books and found it--the guy this time(who I know has been there for years) didn't try, and I didn't want to piss him off by telling how to do his job, so I left.

Not really sure what to do about a master cylinder, can't find anything even on Ebay. Surprisingly, everything else is available though....

Thanks again Richard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by factorystock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by factorystock View Post
This is the period 22.5" 1 piece wheel to look out for.
Looks like ~1960 C60
Do you know what all trucks(if others than C60) they came on or an official name or "type" of rim? I really don't know what I'm looking at to be honest. But the fact that something exists is a nice help anyways, thank you. Any additional info known would be helpful
Oh, and know anywhere to find 'em?

Last edited by jumpsoffrock; 04-20-2014 at 12:01 PM.
jumpsoffrock is offline   Reply With Quote