Thread: Serious Black
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #23
snipescastle2

Talking Re: Serious Black

well, no pictures for an update, but I will describe my evening two days ago, when I trailered my chassis home from my Uncle's shop.....to make a long story short, it kind of sounds like those jokes... " Hold my Beer, Watch this Sh!T" (Keep in mind I don't drink) any way's, I used my Uncle's Tow dolly to bring home my Chassis. I got within 9 miles or so of my home and things went bad.....(I wish I took pictures, but didn't) I had loaded my chassis on the dolly with the rear wheels on the dolly, and the fronts were trailing,first mistake, I didn't lock the front wheels....I made it 30+ miles with no issues, went around a bend on the hwy and the front wheels tried to pass me....(exaggerrating) but you get the idea.......any ways, the blazer I was pulling it with started fish tailing violently, and the next thing I knew, I was headed straight down an embankment! (insert expletive here)sort of felt like Bo and Luke Duke for a few milliseconds......some how, I managed to keep from rolling the whole package, kept her straight, hell, I even managed to keep the chassis on the dolly, and didn't hurt a damn thing! (Even my pants were still dry) anyway's, I feel much better now, and even after having to pay $100 to winch me out of the ditch. well, I have to get back to work, more later!!!
Have a good one!
Ben
snipescastle2 is offline   Reply With Quote