View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #18
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: Are the Big block motor mounts being made new????

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsavage View Post
Ratchetmaster,
Just in case you didn't know, Classic Bowties (Mel) is a vendor. He could have just chosen not to provide you with info from 3 other vendors but he did not. Instead, he helped you out. He is an outstanding guy like the other vendors associated with the board. KUDOS to you Mel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Mel is a good guy and helped me out many times with my goofy questions. And I have purchased things from him. I definitely trust anything he says about our trucks.

He isn't a board vendor though. I noticed he really doesn't list much for sale here, but with his knowledge and great pictures he posts all the time for our education I'm guessing he must be and off site vendor of some sort.
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. Too often, I see someone ask for help or assistance here with the topic/reason of post only getting muddied up with half correct/sometimes incorrect info by some of the fast typin-mega posters, I always try giving my best two cents whenever a topic comes up that I may be able to add some helpful input too. Mark is correct about not being a board vendor, I do love tinkering with these old trucks and own several along with a ton of parts and options for them, but commercial fishing is what pays my bills. The truck stuff is what I do in my off time and is really just a hobby that got way out of control, which I am sure holds true for several others here also. Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote