View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #19
speedygonzales

Re: Need emissions help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 S_Trucker View Post
I know this is a couple of months old, but that pic of your emissions label shows that your truck came from the factory without the air pump. It's not required to pass emissions.
Pretty sure he knows that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rich View Post
I don't understand this requirement. I have a Calif. truck and it never had an AIR pump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountie View Post
Mr Rich...

If your crappy engine repair was at a GM dealership, then you have a warranty ( if your original warranty / extended warranty is in effect)....
If you return to any GM dealer due to their (GM) bad repairs, & they accept the truck - ( same complaint / second visit),..... Automatically, that repair is exempt from any time/ mileage limitations.
No it does NOT. What makes you think that? Warranty repairs are only in effect as long as the original warranty period. Lets say you get warranty repair that is on 6 years/ 50000 miles. Your vehicle is at 4 years / 48000 miles at the time of the repair. After 50000 miles or 6 years, which ever comes first. There is no more warranty.

It's also pretty obvious that he didn't care to answer back in April so chances are good he's done with this thread.