View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 08:43 AM   #9
theastronaut

Re: RnD Fabrication- Manufacuring Error/Warranty Problems/Dirty Dealing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyRnD View Post
We have a very very small number of unhappy customers in 10 years (7-10), with tons of happy customers. I made a fair offer to you after an extended period of time after receiving your order, and then you started threatening that if you didn't get your way you were going to give me negative reviews online. I am always willing to take care of my customers, and am a very reasonable person, but wont continue with people who resort to threats or leaving negative reviews.
You originally offered to send us a filler neck at a cost of $35 plus shipping to fix your mistake that was obviously covered under the original one year warranty, before you edited it to get around fixing it.

If you believe that's a "fair offer" then that's all anyone needs to know about your business practices. Also, it's sad that you feel like you needed to throw the word "threatened" in there, making it sound like you are the victim here. I said that I'd post an honest review because people need to know the truth of how you treat your customers when you mess up. If the truth happens to be negative then that's your own fault.
theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote