Thread: Project 67
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:21 PM   #214
Sammy

Re: Project 67

Thanxs for the kind comments. Must remember I'm not a body man or a painter. But I will attempt anything a couple of times if need be. Matter of fact today I repainted the R/F fender due to my mistakes. The more I do it I get just a bit better. But I don't have the equipment and have to make do. So plenty of mistakes.
While the fender was drying I added the white to the driver's side and it can be compared now to the other one.
Was going to push it out for a side pic but the tire's are touching the inside of the fenders barely. But it will happen. Ohh they fill the fenders up nicely with no air in the bags. Next week it is possible to get the bed situated enough to roll it out for a peek. Once all the body is back on the frame it will get a once over with 300 grit most of the flaws addressed and what I hope will be a final coat of beige to blend the body panels and correct the installation bumps n bruises you concur during reinstalling grills, doors, windows and so forth.
Pic of the difference in the white around the headlight. Enjoy!
Attached Images

"You can wash a pig, soak it in most expensive perfume. In the end it is still just a pig."

ODD BALL build thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=478629"
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote