View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM   #10
OKGMC4

Re: Yet another GMC build

Lately I've been on little projects. Skipping around kind of sucks but it keeps you from getting frustrated with one particular part. I rounded the bed corners with a U bent exhaust piece and I'm also working on the insert for the hood grill. Mine will be a hybrid front end with a 56' Chevy billet grill insert and park lights but I want to retain the GMC hood so I'm making a matching insert. Thinking of pancaking the hood but not sure. I have one bedside straight and about 75% of the cab bodywork done now. I decided to smooth and fill the cowl area last week so that's a setback, but a nice one. I don't want to paint anything until I can sucessfully call the bodywork done and the body assembled and gap checked. Too many times I've painted a part and then had to drill that "one extra hole" that I missed. I don't have anymore great pics, just some so-so ones. I'm going to try and get some better pics of the rear with the under bed tank now that bed is off for a spell and post them later. Thanks to everyone. If I can be of some help with your own project, just ask.
Attached Images

OKGMC4 is offline   Reply With Quote