View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:07 PM   #32
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: Built not bought

The thing that I don't like is a guy who pay's to have whatever it is he has and wants to put down someone who has basicly the same thing but doesn't have the cash in it like the other guy.
It's all over the place not only vehicles but houses are what ever.
It's the attitude that gets me.

It's like the Hot Rod Power Tour

All these people want to put others down because they drive a brand new vehicle on the tour are have just a everyday driver type vehicle!
Who cares man drive it have fun and enjoy the ride with all the rest of the 6-7 thousand others.
Do what you can and have the rest done.

Like my 6.0 install, I could have done it myself because I had done the 305 EFI before it myself.
I choose not to because of space and time. I was working shift work 12hr shifts and didn't want my garage tied up all winter long and having to work on it everytime I had a day off.
I also had the cash to spare for it at the time.

I promise I want give you to much of a hard time if you don't do it all yourself!

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote