View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 04:42 PM   #397
smbrouss70

Re: Ratchet's Blazer - 1970 2wd with Original paint

We got some rain this weekend which helped keep the shop cooler, so I finally got in there and got it cleaned up enough to where my creeper will actually roll again!!! The rain will stick around until at least tomorrow, plus I will actually be working from home this week, so I might actually be able to work in there for a few days.

Last night I finished securing wiring in the frame rails so that I can finally put the gas tank back in. I have it ready to stab in there at 5:01 PM when I get off of work. I have decided to not mess with the Holley Sniper until this winter after the Cruisin' Southern Style show in November, when I have time to do it and not miss any more events. I will replace the tank then and add an in-tank pump instead of the external that I had bought for it. So, I'm just putting it back in as it was, but with fresh gas and a better venting setup.

While I was cleaning up this weekend, I went ahead and changed the calendar over to August since I always forget to change it until the month is almost over. I'm pretty sure the woman that made our calendars planned that I was going to need some motivation right about now.
Attached Images

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -- Will Rogers
R.I.P. Oscar

R.I.P. Ratchet

1967 Pontiac GTO - Dad was the Original Owner
1970 Chevy 2wd SWB "Oscar's Truck"
1970 Chevy 2wd Blazer "Ratchet's Blazer"
2013 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax/Allison Z71 LTZ "Brown Sugar"
2017 Chevy Suburban "BDB"
2020 Chevy Blazer Premier "Foxy"

Member of Louisiana Classic Truck Club (LCTC)

Shop Build

Last edited by smbrouss70; 07-30-2018 at 04:51 PM.
smbrouss70 is offline   Reply With Quote