View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 11:18 AM   #28
PBFAB.COM

Re: PB Stage 2 Deluxe Front Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Makeit View Post
That's because I had not yet discovered that issue. After the multiple delays in shipping combined with not getting response to my questions, I didn't have a lot of confidence that i would get a reply to the Zerk issue.

no offense, but i honestly didn't have time to wait on you guys to "make it right." I had already waited approx 8 weeks on my arms after being told that it would be 3-4 weeks when i originally placed the order.

If i may, let me be blunt for a moment - i get it you guys have long lead-times, that was understood when I originally considered your products - but when one places an order & their confidence in a vendor based on the delivery information that was supplied by said vendor (aka: his word) at the time of order to discover afterwards that this information is false/not accurate, then it doesn't exactly leave one with a "warm and fuzzy" if you know what i mean.
Willie,

Totally get it. Sorry you didn't have a great experience. I'll try to do better if we have an opportunity in the future.

Brandon

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson