View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 12:18 PM   #32
NC_John

Re: Thanks ls1nova71 for the help on cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
Ok, I watched your video and everything appears to be functioning correctly so it should work. I think in this post I quoted, you meant to say clutch switch, not cruise switch, that is what confused me.

So, are you running a manual transmission? Did Speartech set the PCM up? The TechII isnt looking for a cruise input because the vehicle you selected didnt have a manual transmission option most likely. I would road test it, but if you are running a manual, dont hit the clutch with it engaged or it will shoot straight to the rev limiter without a switch on it.
Yeah, might have misspoke.

T56 and speartech did not set the pcm up. My builder and his tuner set it up through HP Tuners. We selected manual transmission but like Justin at ST said, cruise might not work on an 04 truck tune with a manual transmission as that combination may not have been offered from GM.

I haven't been able to figure out how to incorporate a clutch switch. There just isn't a good place to mount one. I was just going to duplicate the brake pedal setup but the pedal geometry and lack of room under there on the clutch side doesn't make it easy.

Instagram (current build pictures) 70_nc_c10
NC_John is offline   Reply With Quote