View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 12:40 AM   #5
71Dragtruck

Re: Trailer? (its a dirty word)

Yeah this is a far cry from my first trailer for sure, but if I could go back I would have definitely went a bit better the first time, regretted some missing features but I just didn't have the cash.

Things that are a benefit with this non bells and whistle things, all aluminum to save weight, and larger capacity axles. The cabinets and such, can save and build your own they are way over priced, escape door a gift from heaven I'm too old to climb out windows and winching in and out is a hassle. Lighting mine is all LED inside and out on the 12v side, again can save with a non finished ceiling and do it yourself, same as the 110 and inverter.

I highly recommend e-track, mine is resessed from the factory, but also can add surface mount down the road, that's what I did in my snowmobile trailer, if you are tall the extra 6" ceiling height and taller door again, old trailer smoked my head lots exiting, new trailer never.

This thing was a gift to myself, so yes I went overkill, but you can keep the price down by just choosing some basic gotta haves that are non can add later items and build from there as you go.
Getz Oilfield Consulting
Hard Candy Customs
71Dragtruck is offline   Reply With Quote