View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 01:04 AM   #38
Ryan Hubbard

Re: For Sale: Billet Aluminum Dash Panels

Well Guys I am a little over whelmed with the response for right now. I showed these gauge panels to several of the restoration part shop and was told they were not interested. I am going to probably lean toward making one or two gauge layouts. I downloaded the info from Autometer but thanks Tony for posting the link. I will probably leave the gauge layout the same with five 2 1/16" holes and then two 5" (really 4 5/8") gauge holes. It takes time to modify and test the programs. Also like I said before my machine is loaded up right now with work. My main business is an engineering firm and right now I have some big contracts going on and have to travel extensively so I don't respond right away it is because I am either on a plane or unable to access the net. But I will post 3D model pictures and part numbers and pricing in a bit. Thanks for the interest and I will try my best to get the infor together as soon as possible. I also have my designer working on the glove box door and will post 3d models of this.

Shane,

I have a Fadal 40X20 4 axis machine. I have attached a picture of my machine shop.
Attached Images