View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Thumbs up Re: Project: "Full Metal Yellow Jacket" Build Thread

Dang dude, that looks Sick! Yeah, I always wanted the Pro/Mod or Outlaw look. Actually were looking at fender dumps or zoomies when we were setting the motor up. We have 4 9inch rear ends on hand! 2 already narrowed and ready for install. What do you recomend for my rearend set up? Also take a look at my frontend setup, and what do you recomend for inner fenders? If I go with zoomies/fender dumps that might change things. You know I also had an idea of having my exhaust coming out the sides where the step is and having the exhaust tips cut out like a muzzle of an machine gun or an assault rifle. That would look cool. I also wanted to put an air ride system on her to lower her when I want and raiser her when I have to. There is an ole' boy at the Lowes Motor Speedway Carshows that has an green 55-57 or a 58-59 Pro/Street setup with huge blower combo sticking out close to the top of the cab with huge rear tires, a pro/mod wing, wheely bars, and a parchute that ponds the ground when the guy fires it up! It's street legal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzcustomshop View Post
Here is a quickie... , and it would be expensive, but if you narrowed the rear more and had a deeper dish weld wheel , it would look more like a pro mod.
What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote