View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 11:27 PM   #3
Greasey Harley
Senior Member
Greasey Harley's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Post Falls, ID
Posts: 684
Re: What is this "connector" actually called?

Doesn't come with the connector. looks to be some kind of "flag terminal" , Maybe it has a GM part number and could be sourced from the stealership?
Standard flag terminal looks like it would probably work fine.
Insert clever text here:

Last edited by Greasey Harley; 10-26-2020 at 11:33 PM.
Greasey Harley is offline   Reply With Quote