View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 01:15 AM   #6
Senior Member
chev-obsession's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: kennewick, WA
Posts: 897
Re: What is this "connector" actually called?

Originally Posted by Steve Cole View Post
Thanks, but that L shaped terminal is the part I need, not the box. I am just looking to join the wire from the alternator to the positive battery cable for my LS swap. I will look into the flag terminal that Greasey Harley mentioned.

You might be able to find the flag terminal through your GM parts dealer or if you have an automotive repair shop that specializes in electrical stuff, they may have that terminal. Itís to connect the fusible link to the positive cable which you know.

If you canít find the flag terminal, I have an extra cable with the fitting you need that needs a new end crimped on... you can have it if youíd like it.
1965 c/10 swb
1969 c/10 lwb
chev-obsession is offline   Reply With Quote