View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:12 PM   #29
jocko

Re: Post a real Cheyenne Super only (aka the defiinitive Cheyenne Super thread)!

Thanks Pete! Just love that truck, absolutely one of the best Supers out there.

1968aj - thanks for sharing. Wanted to point out something your truck illustrates by being a non-olive/blue/parchment bucket truck. Notice that the 71 and 72 sales brochures both state that buckets are still an option - but also note that both state something to the effect of "in the same colors" (i.e. the 3 Super bench colors would be how I'd read it). I've always understood buckets to be available in a Super in any of the vinyl colors that were available to any other trim level - and your truck (and several other folks' trucks as well -sameyrasmea's comes to mind with its black factory buckets) have proven once again that the original brochures are not exactly gospel by any stretch. There's all the proof anyone needs that you could get buckets in any vinyl color available. Saddle looks great. What matters is what they really built, not what they advertised in the glossy brochure. Cool truck and thanks again for sharing.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote