Thread: Serious Black
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #129
snipescastle2

Talking Re: Serious Black

Getting a lot of small details done, got all the lights/flashers/side marker lamps done.only exception is the reverse lights. I believe it's because I am running a 700 R4 auto trans. I built an adjustable shifter linkage rod with rod end bearings, I tried to adjust the neutral safety switch on the column, but I didn't have enough adjustment to get the reverse light to come on.
At first, I thought it was the switch, but after I verified the shifter position,and the neutral switch was in the correct position, the shifter rod was way off from keeping the switch where it needed to be.
I made my shifter rod like a " Turn buckle" right hand threads and left hand threads on the other end, so adjustments should be easy.

Today's focus is to hook up all my Emergency Brake cables/hardware, then bleed my brakes.
Hopefully, Saturday I can crank this "Turd" up!!!!!
I'm dying to hear it!!! And last but by no means least, install my power windows and finish my door panel install to complete the interior, with the exception of the stereo (still waiting for my radio bezel) I will post more later today or tomorrow.
Have a great day!
Ben
snipescastle2 is offline   Reply With Quote