Thread: Remember me????
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:46 AM   #35
special-K
Special Order

Re: Remember me????

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/10 King View Post
You're right it has pulled a lot people away here, 3-4 years ago our Ca. region was so large and alive, who knows maybe more will return.......
I figure we're just keeping the place going so those who stray will always have a place to return to. No point in comparing one to another (FB, too). They are different and people like what they like and go where they go.

I'm just bummed that by the time it hit me how much my California friends were hanging in regions more than the main pages was when the migration had already begun. One reason I stay is for all the friends I've made here. I'd like to think I have a whole lot of people all over this country I could get with when in their areas. Without warning, of course. I hate to see people leave town unprepared

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote