View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 10:57 PM   #1
Slowguy

Accuair ride height sensor mounting

I don’t know why this is proving so difficult but I’m having a heck of a time figuring out exactly how I should mount my ride level sensors. I’ve seen a few post and have a couple ideas but still not certain how to do it up front. I’ll get pics soon.

So do I need to take the travel measurements with the truck completely off the ground like get it in the air on the lift? Or do I take the travel measurement using the bags filled air up and then fully deflated while the truck is on the ground?

In the instructions it says to mount the sensors with a 2.75” travel point but then I found a supplement that says to disregard that with the new style 4 hole sensors (which I have)

So this is confusing me also. It lists 4 ranges. So does this mean if I choose to use the third hole of 3 to 3.99” I can mount it at any point in that range? 3.25” of total travel for instance?

Name:  98D88515-C212-4DDD-B808-5A5F84A02ED1.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  31.2 KB

Finally, anyone have ideas or pictures of how or where to mount the front sensors? Everytime I think I have a good spot something ends up being in the way.
Slowguy is offline   Reply With Quote