View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #14
jeffg1010

Re: "Project S" - My boy Sam's '72 2wd Blazer -The Red Sled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1972BackInBlackC10 View Post
you say you have time, just a thought for ya maybe you should cut a hole in the junk top and go for a cruise and see what you think before you cut into your mint one, sometimes ideas look or seem good on paper and regretted once done, not trying to sound bossy or rude lol but since you have a junk top if you decide you dont like it you havent ruined your mint one
That is actually the plan. That is why I have held onto it. The junk one isnt really that junky. No cracks or anything. Just a little more sag (which of course will disappear after a few minutes with a sawzall. After I get the hole cut, if it looks good I will find a good hatch for it. (or just swap over the good one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAT TONY View Post
If you need more Blazer cash you could always sell that Big 'Burb!
Really cheap of course...
Yeah... that thought has crossed my mind. But I NEED the Burb to pull our camper. And since I'd have to turn around and buy another 3/4 ton or larger truck, I wouldn't really be at an advantage by selling the Burb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Cool build...in for the next 8 years
welcome! not sure if it will be as exciting as some builds, but you can watch me screw a few things up!
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote