View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #91
special-K
Special Order

Re: 1967 GMC Pickup - Museum Quality

I think the spare is on the R/F. the arm rests on '67s are carry-overs from the prior design. I did think the passenger mirror was only an option on the standard trim level and dual mirrors came on mid and upper level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by factorystock View Post
Thanks for the geography lesson My post rambled on, my mistake, only the hubcap info with photo was for your consumption, the rest should have been on a separate post. The "mighty odd" got me going. Anyways, I love to see '67 3/4 tons with '67 3/4 ton hubcaps, painted or chrome, which unfortunately, is few and far between.
Don't sweat it. I appreciate what you lend to the sight. You gave great info. I wasn't in the best mood when I responded. Did try to word it lightly, but still a bit snippy I guess.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is online now   Reply With Quote