View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #10
Andy4639
Old member

Thumbs up Re: Rollback! Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeejohn View Post
Do you know what kind/brand of bed it is on it? It looks like a decent buy to me, judging from the pics. I drove tow trucks for almost 6 years and by far roll-back's are my favorite. The versatility and uses are endless, and they tend to be good at making at least some of your investment $$$ back too. If it ends up in your driveway, I hope there will be a build thread. Great find!
Haven't had much luck with him knowing a lot about it are either he has forgotten it. The guy is in his late 70's are early 80's. He said he bought it new, just like it is, I don't know if they ever sold them new like this but everything looks like it would have come on it. I didn't see any tag on the bed though. The ramps are on roller's under the bed and it has a tool box made into the bed on drivers side. Not very big but can put hand tools and breaker bar inside it.
Interior is about like I expected, seat has a big rip right in the drivers side. Has the 4 speed with heat only. Non tach dash but has the gauges.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote