View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 01:56 PM   #1
MotorSeven
Restoration Desperation

Project Underhaulin Update?

First I have to ask the administrators to bear with me on this. We started this project with the Admin's blessing, and we want to finish this that way.

Myself and other members have questions that must be addressed. Any member here that either donated money or time to this project deserves to know the disposition of Dawns truck, and that is all this thread is about.

The facts:

-09/19/2008, Members here with the blessing of the moderators took possession of Dawns truck with the promise and intent of overhauling it into running/driving order.

-The members involved as a collective gave our word that this would be done.

-A donation drive netted parts and money for the project and the re-build began and this involved well over a thousand members.

-Dawn died before the truck was finished on 12/17/2014

-The truck is not in the possession of here next of kin as of today.

I do not want this thread locked because we start pointing fingers. I am sure all of those involved want to know:

-Where is the truck and any left over parts?
-When can we turn it over to her next of kin?

I'll be glad to pickup the truck from where ever it is and trailer it to Dawns family member.

The bottom line is that we started out to do the right thing, and we still need to stand behind our word even though this did not turn out how we wanted it to turn out.
MotorSeven is offline   Reply With Quote