Thread: In-N-Out Burger
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 12:33 PM   #115
Killer Bee

Re: In-N-Out Burger

as I alluded to in my post above - in-n-out is not the absolute best however excel or lead in some key categories regarding food

extremely consitent and reliable - you will get the exact same burger and fries at any location, any day, and any time. it will be hot, fresh, and tasty every single time. you will be hard pressed to find any other fast food service that can beat in-n-out in that category. so go ahead and look back at those times you were starving to death, working late in the field, or whatever circumstances you were at the mercy of a fast food restaurant and received something barely edible. Working long hours in the field, I can recall many many times this has happened to me.

friendly and courteous staff - always cheerful greeting and pleasant interaction with staff at in-n-out, always. Don't even need to ask, I know everyone reading this has encountered fast food servers you wanted to bend over your knee.

strict food quality standards - 100% fresh American beef
y'all can read more about that here In-N-Out Burger products

100% American family owned - no foreign interests or investors where quality suffers for profit gains. Everyone here knows exactly what that looks like in today's market.

like I said, not the absolute best but definitely excel or lead in a lot of ways.

and the bottom line - no red-blooded American in their right mind can honestly say in-n-out burgers are bad whether their favorite or not.