View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #131
Clrussell

Re: thinking about getting this in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by schpeen View Post
i called first thing this morning and my tires were already shipped out i started stripping out the interior and pulled the top off now i see why he put duct tape cross the roof the top bolts down in all the right spots except for the first bolting the front that bolts down to the bed rail is broken off probably cross threaded so the top wasn't cranked down the way it should be. I will attempt drilling it out and i'll try an easy out if it is stubborn not sure what to do with it

i ordered a carpet set fro LMC today along with a new front bumper and brackets and a new dash pad i also ordered all new rubbers all the way around wasn't hard to get up over the $1000 mark which gives you free shipping!

Took it by my body man today and had him give it a once over as well I am going to have him wet sand and buff the whole truck and paint the top maybe flat black and paint the wheels silver the i love the look of the white wheels and dog dish hub caps but not sure it will look good on a black truck

Small world Jeff..

Teamtalk member here too..