View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:52 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: well i guess ill be posting here now too

the main reason I bought this one is that it came from a town near me that I know takes care of their things, as as a side line I buy a lot of municipal wrecks /non running cars and flip them or scrap them, and ive found with this particular town is the mechanics are competent, they keep detailed records they give you with the vehicle, and the vehicles are physically clean so its not just some guy rigging it to work until a replacement comes in.. Wires are unplugged not cut on emergency lighting, things are unbolted correctly not hacked etc etc.. this has 159K on it so I should be able to run it a while. I will put the plow on it and use it to plow out my yard, my wife will use it to go to the store and mall with cause I wont care if it gets banged up and ill take it to my daughters house as she has no off street parking. It runs really well. The kid who works for me is going to clean it up nice and im going to put some step tubes on it for the wife and ill use it when I have a small light tow of a boat or something but that could easily take the single car trailer too. I hope to get as many miles out of it as you did yours

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote