View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #3562
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57truckguy View Post
Alan, sorry I wasn't thinking the other day when you ask about the 30 AMP CB. You could use the one in the fuse box, I'm assuming that it is 25 or higher.. Did some reading up on the start up clutch for the AC unit and it can draw up to 25 amps on start up and use only 5 to 10 durning running. That is probably why they have the 30 amp CB in the kit as if it blows it will reset after a short time and then you can use the air conditioner. If there are not some real pressing issues with the electric clutch. If you blow a fuse you have to replace it and it will blow a lot quicker that the CB. Most of the CB I've encountered are of the slow-blow type to allow compressor and fans and etc to start up with out blowing a fuse when they first start up.. Just my 2 cents worth.. hope it helps and not insults.
Makes sense to me. Thanks for the input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieth View Post
parts, heck they cannot even make change, if the bill is 11.21 do not give them 21.21......the say you gave me too much moneyyyyyyy AARRGGHH---a true old fart-------------I just use plactic until someone learns to count......Kieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
alan, you done anything to the truck lately or have you been just working on the musthang??
I haven't done much of anything to either project to be honest. Trying to muster up the motivation to go out tonight and do something. If nothing else I can clean the work bench off.

Sorry guys nothing new to report. I was delaying my post until I had something to write about.

I was thinking today about this...................then changed my mind. It's just hard staying focused at times.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote