View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 09:38 PM   #110
joedoh

Re: Project: Kechi AD S10 4.3 auto

still second houseworking. looking better. no shop work till this is done.. apparently.

my turn! (oh deer)

didnt see ANYTHING, before or after. just driving at 5am and suddenly BOOOOM truck shakes and I think the trans blew. Pulled right over and checked trans, tires, everything is good, then I see the hair.

I didnt check it again till I was home, its worse than 5am made it out to be.

grille is broken, bumper pushed back. hood is a little out of whack. thinking of claiming it just because I know I will never fix it unless I claim it. chances are equally good I will not fix it even if I claim it, and dont want to deal with an obvious salvage title sitsu.

what was doing at 5am? driving to omaha. a really great guy is building a truck for his wife and got rid of some stuff he didnt need. he was apologizing for the condition, hand to god this is some of the nicest parts I have ever started with haha.

I was going to use the bed on kechi until he popped with the frontend too, now I think it will look great on the black cab I havent picked up yet.

saw this on the way, in mccool junction nebraska. doing the addition I think I know which direction his project is going. maybe he is on here, if so, hey man I can help! (the forum software makes small pictures, sorry, its an AD 3600 on the left and an s10 on the trailer on the right)
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote