View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 01:33 PM   #6
atm70chevy

Re: Accelerator pedal question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auroch View Post
Yeah that #12 should be the one, but you have to make sure you still have the 2 bottom bolts that hold that pad on the floor. Like you said, the person that upgraded it to a modern style pedal may have eliminated the bolts and holes.

I went with Lokar pedals and I will say the difference was amazing, not to mention it looks great. You probably have the setup already in place to plug and play. Just throwing it out there, it's definitely not cheap.

Here's the throttle pedal I used: https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Lokar...bly,67681.html

Of course you have to add the throttle cable... and then you'll want to use their kickdown cable, carburetor bracket... and then you're broke, wife screaming at you... I'll stop now.

Yeah I don't need her screaming at me..... But I would gladly pay $150 if I could this thing figured out!! Now I have two different brand new pedal pads with trim and doesn't look like either one will work. Was the Lokar pedal a pretty simple install? I already have a Lokar throttle cable and kickdown cable.
atm70chevy is offline   Reply With Quote