View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 12:48 AM   #39
'69 Gmc

I’ve stared at special-k’s linkages too much.lol. I think the obvious is the left side/lower ones with the hook on the trans side are 2/3 linkages to clear the clutch fork. The 2/3 linkage I have that works is the second in line in the pic where they are lined up at the bottom. Also, the 1/R linkage I pulled off that tuck last weeked is the longer top/right rod that has the small linkage attached. I have the other rod that has the small linkage attached too, it’s a little longer and has that extra bend compared to the 2/3 one I have that works for me(that extra bend makes it hit my clutch rod). I believe right now the two with attached links are a set (6cyl). The pics I’ve seen of a 7 bolt trans, the 1/R rod at the trans is somewhat straight. As of now I’m really thinking the middle rod(in the pic of 9 lined up on the bottom) is looking like a winner. Seems similarly shaped to the longer one with the link attached, but shorter. I’d like someone that had one that works to compare to that one.

Attached one with the extra bend, one like the long one with the link, and the one in the middle of my pic, I don’t even see in yours?
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

'69 Gmc is offline   Reply With Quote